I have been terrible about updating my blog, that, and the fact that I really don't have a lot going on that is blogworthy. Well, our little chicks didn't quite survive the hatching process. Someone decided they needed to be warmer and upped the temp to 120 degress, much, much to hot. We went to check on them Friday night and they were a little crispy. So Monday morning I broke the news to my class, they took it pretty well. Thankfully a generous family in our ward came to the rescue and gave me thirty new eggs. Hatching eggs; take two!!! So on or around the 25th we should be expecting little bundles of chicken joy.
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here, Saturday I got some nice red arms while I watched the girls soccer games. Next week I might wear my "Daisy Dukes" so I can get some sun on my white legs. Ha Ha, just kidding, that would be a scary sight for sure. Mason starts T-Ball this week, he has his first practice tomorrow. We are more excited than he is.
We took the kids to the park this weekend. They were hoping to catch some frogs, but luckily we couldn't find any. Did I say "luckily"? I mean darn it. Maybe next time. Here are a few pics from the park. Hopefully that water is clean. Until next time.................................
2 comments:
FINALLY A NEW POST!!!!
I love the picture of Mason jumping the little stream.
The chicks are going to have the same B-Day as me. How sweet.
We'll see you guys on Friday
OH my gosh were are yougise that looks soooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin
Post a Comment