Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Review

I know I am a little late in reporting our Christmas, but I guess better late than never. Christmas morning started early for us, 2:30 a.m. to be exact. I woke up to hear the girls counting presents and rummaging through their stockings. Thankfully they allowed us to sleep in until 6:30, then they sent Mason in to wake us up. Everyone was overjoyed with their loot. What a relief! My parents came up and spent the day with us, we loved having them here. It was so nice to relax and enjoy the day with out the hustle and bustle of travelling. We did miss seeing the rest of our families though.


5 comments:

Amy said...

2:30! Holy Crap! At least they let you sleep in a little bit. Thomas didn't wake up until after 9:00. I think this is the last year that he will let us sleep in.
I love your new header picture.

Julie Winder said...

Chelsie you made me miss my Christmas's growing up. The matching pajamas, the getting up way to early and your cute girls excited faces. You know how to make christmas magical. I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks like Santa found your house too! That is funny they woke up so early, I remember we did the same thing as kids. Oh the excitement! I love their matching PJ's....

Randi said...

In order to find the website that I used for the picture you will need to google Picasa. You have to download it on your computer but I have had so much fun messing around with it. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Hope you are enjoying the new year.

The Astill's said...

Hey chelsie! Long time no see! I found your blog and thought I would say hi! You have a cute little family. I haven't saw you guys forever! Thank goodness for the Internet and the blog world so we can keep in touch with family and friends! I hope all is well with you guys! Love...melanie