Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy!!!

I am having a hard time keeping up with these guys! They could just keep going and going and going. Yesterday we did a lot of swimming. First, we headed over to the Washington City pool. We spent a lot of time and a lot of money pigging out at the snack bar. After we got home they went on a bike ride and then begged to go swimming again, which we did.

Today we went to the movies and then headed to "Pirate Island" for some pizza. They were pretty excited to eat in the cave room, but felt a little ripped off when they cashed in their tickets. 130 tickets for a sucker, really? I think we were suckered! We had to take a picture of our ginormous pizza the "Kracken" I don't even think the picture truly shows how big it is. After lunch we headed home did a few chores and then headed back out to swim. Having cousins come for a visit keeps us busy but it is definitely more fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like we have been going nonstop to. But their having fun. I will get my blog updated soon. Glad they are having a good time. I miss them.