Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 Weeks

Little Miss Malorie is 4 weeks old today. It doesn't seem possible that 4 weeks have gone by this fast, at the same time it feels like she has been here forever. (If that makes sense) She fits in perfectly and we LOVE her so much!!! I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been all bliss though. She does have a fussy time. She does not want to be put down and cries if someone is not holding her. She sleeps about an hour and a half at a time during the night. This is Malorie when she is not being held...still adorable in our opinion.

This is her long flowing hair, and if you look closely you can see the scrumptious hair that is growing off of her ears. It's feels like velvet. LOVE it!!!

This is the sweet face I get to snuggle with at all hours of the night.

She is really starting to smile....sometimes I can catch one on film.

And finally, she has the cutest dimples ever. We can't get enough of this baby girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww she is so stinkin cute. Even when she is crying. I love her hairy little ears.

linde said...

Chelsie, she is so sweet. love her to death. I want to come and visit.