Those are the cutest pictures! Ian and I especially love the first one. Ian asked me to tell he says, "Hi".
She is so cute! I cannot wait to see her next weekend. Love the pictures.
Chelsie, I Love her!!!! She is such a sweetheart and makes me smile everyday.
She is SO adorable! I've been catching up on all your posts with the kids looking over my shoulder, they wish we could have been in Brianhead to play in the snow with you guys, and in Vegas for Christmas. Miss you guys!
Just found your blog. What a beautiful baby you had. Love you, miss you all the time from "the other Mrs. Merrell."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! Ian and I especially love the first one. Ian asked me to tell he says, "Hi".
She is so cute! I cannot wait to see her next weekend. Love the pictures.
Chelsie, I Love her!!!! She is such a sweetheart and makes me smile everyday.
She is SO adorable! I've been catching up on all your posts with the kids looking over my shoulder, they wish we could have been in Brianhead to play in the snow with you guys, and in Vegas for Christmas. Miss you guys!
Just found your blog. What a beautiful baby you had. Love you, miss you all the time from "the other Mrs. Merrell."
Post a Comment