Friday, February 11, 2011

Time to Catch-Up

I guess it's time I did some catching up.  Here is my speedy quick version of the last 3 months...

NOVEMBER




Mason turned 7 years old on November 18th.  We celebrated with a family party in Vegas. 

I love this boy! I'm so lucky to spend every single day with him at school.  I don't know what I'll do when he moves onto 2nd grade next year.  It has been so fun watching him learn and interact with friends. He definitely likes to be the center of attention. Fortunately for him, he usually is. 

We spent Thanksgiving in Vegas.  As always, my mom made an amazing meal.  

DECEMBER


Christmas Eve Jammies

Christmas was wonderful this year. My parents came up and spent the day with us, we loved having them here. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures to document the day. The kids were all very happy with their loot from Santa which equals happiness all around.






Another highlight from Christmas Day...John fried a turkey.  Completely cooked and super delicious in about 45 minutes.  Pure awesomeness.  Funny that I was able to get a picture of our fried turkey but not many of the kids opening presents.  Oh well, there is always next year.

JANUARY

We spent New Year's Eve in Beaver with the Mohler Family.  Oh man, was it ever cold! We had a great time hanging out with the cousins and eating (which is always a favorite). The next day we headed up to the Beaver Mountains for a little sledding. 

Yep, we needed chains to get up the hill to the Mohler's house.  Brian and Jeffery came down and offered their assistance.

The playground covered in snow.

 Malorie watching the kids sled.  It was way too cold outside for her and for me.


Stefanie was the cutest little snow angel.


Cute cousins hanging out in the snow.


On our way back home we had to avoid hitting a few of these...



 When we got back home we woke up to a little snow of our own.




No comments: