Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Softball



Our first week of softball is off to a great start.  Both Maddie and McKenna had games this week and they won! They both played two games each this week.  So between Mason's two games each week and the girls' we are really living it up at the ballfields.  Yes, that's a total of 6 games every week. Oh, and practices. Crazy, but really fun too!
 Maddie loves her teams color this year.  No team name yet, but I'm sure they will come up with something soon.
 Maddie up to bat.  This is her first year playing and she has been a little nervous.  I was so glad she got a hit.
 McKenna and her friends.  Best cheering section a team could have.
 McKenna is playing on the majors this year.  It's a whole new ballgame that's for sure.  There are so many rules, half the time I have no idea what's going on.  Their first game was out in LaVerkin and it was intense!
 McKenna is one of the catcher's this year. Talk about nervous...not her but me!  She made some pretty good plays though.  A lot goes on at home plate.
 Kenna up to bat.
I know this is a softball post but I just had to add a picture of my cute baby chicks that hatched this week.  25 hatched minus 3 :( equals 22 chicks left.  I was able to teach lifecycles and math all at the same time!

No comments: