Saturday, May 14, 2011

Snow Canyon, Iron Man, Water Walk


Here is a random sampling of our last few weeks...


We took a few field trips last week. First stop was Sand Hollow, can I just say that watching 85 first graders swim is so nerve-racking. They had a blast and we made it back safely so it was all good.  Next day we headed to Snow Canyon for an awesome hike, picnic, then a trip to the sand dunes.  Mason and some of his friends decided it would be fun to start at the top of the dune and roll all the way to the bottom.  I cleaned up sand for two days, it was awesome.


Last Saturday the Iron Man competition was in town.  That is one grueling race, I don't know how those guys do it.  On Friday Maddie and Mason ran in the Iron Man Kid's Fun Run.  Madison ran the mile and Mason ran the 200m.  They had a blast and can't wait to run again next year. 

Our friend Marianne ran too, she is one fast runner. 

We are getting a little anxious for summer around here.  Just eight more days of school left, but who's counting.  The weather has been perfect so we decided to visit the water walk, Malorie loved it! I can't get enough of this baby girl.



No comments: