Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wrapping it up

We have spent the month of May wrapping things up round here
That last month of school is just plain busy
Somehow we managed to squeeze it all in.

Morgan had her year end dance review
I didn't get the best pics of her performances
But take my word for it
She did amazing!




McKenna had a birthday!
12 years old
I can honestly not believe it
She is a Beehive
She is going to girls camp for the first time
She is beyond excited!

We wrapped up another awesome softball/baseball season
I don't know why I didn't get pictures of the girls playing their last games
I did get plenty of Mason's last game
He had a great season
The highlight for him, was having Grandma Janet come to one of his games.




I can't believe just how fast our school year went by
It feels good to have another successful year under the belt.
I also finished my first year in the Master's of Education Program
Needless to say, I'm a little tired
and Oh so ready for a little break.
I really love this time of year,
No schedules, no deadlines, no worries,
Just spending time with the family
Today we hit up the candy store 
Went back to the park and had a little R&R
I'm looking forward to 79 more blissful days of summer...






No comments: