Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School 2011

School started two weeks ago and I'm finally getting a chance to add some "Back to School" pictures. 
 It's official, we have a High Schooler in the family. Morgan is a freshman!!! She is actually in middle school still since high school is grades 10th - 12th here.  That helps me feel a little better about having a 9th grader.
 McKenna is in 7th grade.  She wasn't too happy about holding up seven fingers for a picture but she was excited to start 7th grade and rule the school.
 The Madster is in 5th grade. She leaves the house at a quarter to seven every day for morning strings. She is thrilled to be a 5th grader this year.
 And finally, Mason is in second grade.  His class is clear across the school from mine. I have really missed having him in my class this year, but he loves, loves, loves, his teacher and 2nd grade. He was less than thrilled to hold up two fingers, but he finally did it for his momma.  Love that handsome little guy of mine.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your children are all so beautiful. I don't think I ever realized how well the grades match up, I've got a 2nd grader boy, and girls in 5th and 7th grader this fall, too. Looks like yours are off to a great start!