Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little This, A Little That

I think I might try blogging once a month
I could probably reach that goal.
So here is a little of this and a little that from the past few weeks....

Malorie is still working on her smile when I snap a picture
You can almost hear her saying "cheeeeeeeesssse!"

 This one is a little better.


 We have been doing a lot of baking...usually it contains pumpkin and chocolate, mmmmmmm!
 Kid approved

 While John was in Cedar for McKenna's volleyball games he and Madison found an awesome fruit stand.
He brought home a big box of peaches, apples, and pears. So we made freezer jam.

A couple of weekends ago we headed to Zion in search of changing leaves.
We were still too early,
So we stopped at the apple orchard and picked our own apples.



 We set up the camera on a ladder and hit the automatic timer.
Sad to say this is our first family picture in almost a year.
 Could he be any cuter?

 We saw one tree with red leaves as we drove by.  Isn't it beautiful? We are loving fall!!!!

No comments: