Look what is growing in our backyard, peaches!!! They aren't very big but they are pretty tasty. I might get all "pioneer woman" this week and make peach freezer jam.
I am so jealous of your yummy fruit...I love your new picture at the top of the blog...your girls always look so gorgeous and everyone looks so sun-kissed. Looks like you are having a fun summer, we plan to be back the beginning of July,so we will have to hang out soon!
4 comments:
OOh, I'm so jealous. I'd love to have some fruit trees, already bearing fruit. You guys are lucky.
Yum- I remember canning peaches with G-Barbara.
hey--where are you living?? you need to come back!!!
i made peach jam once. it didn't turn out so well. i forgot to put in the white powder stuff.
I am so jealous of your yummy fruit...I love your new picture at the top of the blog...your girls always look so gorgeous and everyone looks so sun-kissed. Looks like you are having a fun summer, we plan to be back the beginning of July,so we will have to hang out soon!
Post a Comment