Sunday, June 1, 2008

Roadrunners




Apparently St. George has a minor league baseball team, the "Roadrunners". Who knew? Last night John and Maddie went with Kasey and Paige and enjoyed a game. Maddie's favorite part of the game was getting her picture taken with the Roadrunner and eating junk food!!!

3 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I never knew that either! I love the junk food at any sporting event, that is my favorite part! Have fun this summer and enjoy your break! Oh an gotta love, TINA!

Julie Winder said...

How fun for Maddie!...cute pictures too. We are going to the water park on Monday morning..you should come if you are in town..if not we need to plan a day. I found that post you put up with the fruit pictures so interesting, thanks for posting. Sounds like you guys are enjoying your summer break.:)

Randi said...

I am with you. I did not know that St George had a minor league baseball team. Looks like they had alot of fun. Are you still planning on going on vacation next week? Where did you guys decide to go?