Chelsie, I love your pictures..I am so happy for you. You have gorgeous models to work with. You have the talent of capturing your kids beauty and personalities. Love Mason's big brown eyes in that picture with his sisters. I especially love that one of Maddie.
6 comments:
I want one. The picture of Maddie is really good. Maybe Christmas.
Cute Pictures! I love Mason's expression in the picture of the girls kissing him.
Ben wholeheartedly identifies with Mason in the kissing picture. He hates it when his sisters kiss him.
Chelsie, I love your pictures..I am so happy for you. You have gorgeous models to work with. You have the talent of capturing your kids beauty and personalities. Love Mason's big brown eyes in that picture with his sisters. I especially love that one of Maddie.
So cute!! We need to get a boy. Maybe next time, it worked for you and Kristy so we'll see what happens :)
You're kids are looking so grown up. Where does the time go? Mason is going to be a little heartbreaker!
Post a Comment