Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Robyn
8 shows I like to watch:
1. Dog the Bounty Hunter (I am reluctant to admit this)
2. The Office
3. Vegas News (I like to keep up to date on good ol’ sin city)
4. The Soup
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Café Rio
2. Durango’s
3. Chipotle
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Samuri 21
6. Pizza Factory
7. Zabba’s
8. Olive Garden

8 things that happened today:
1. Started to fill out report cards.
2. Made lunches.
3. Wrote my weekly newsletter for school.
4. Trip to the Dollar Store to buy stuff Halloween parties.
5. Took Morgan to violin.
6. Read with the kiddos.
7. Talked to my mom.
8. Helped Maddie finish her Reflections project that is due tomorrow.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Tuesday to be over with
2. Halloween
3. My new little nephew being born. January seems so far away!
4. Thanksgiving in Mexico? or Vegas?
5. The weekend
6. The election being over with.
7. Figuring out how to take great pictures with my new camera.
8.

8 things on my wish list:
1. A housekeeper to clean my house for me.
2. A big kitchen.
3. More hours in the day.
4. More time to spend with family.
5. The big pile of laundry in my room folded and put away, by someone other than me.
6. A vacation.
7.
8.

8 people I am tagging:
1. Kristie
2. Randi
3. Linde
4. Melissa
5. Julie
6. Adrianne
7. Summer
8. Rachel

No comments: