Sunday, November 2, 2008

October in review

I can't believe October has come and gone! We have had a such a busy month. I was able to document most of it with my camera. We had a fun little trip to Vegas last weekend to see two nieces get baptized, Kimberly and Anna. What do you know, I forgot my camera. Anyway, here are a few October moments.....
Mason got the sickies, poor baby.
McKenna was Student of the Month! Such a good girl, that one.

He was a good sport and smiled for this picture, but he said, "Mom I wook wike a jerk!"

How he feels about his costume

Halloween 2008 Notice Mason's costume change?

Morgan's new glasses!

Crazy Hair Day!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Go McKenna! Thanks for the cute pictures, they look great in their Halloween costumes, and Morgan's glasses look great on her.

Mindi said...

that pic of mason makes me sad :(

such cute halloween costumes!

Julie Winder said...

Your girls are looking older. I love your Halloween photos...Chelsie seriously how do you do it all? Gretchen sure enjoyed seeing Maddie they other day. I love your photos!