Today McKenna got her braces on. I was trying to convince her to take a cute picture for the blog. Didn't happen. She wasn't in the mood to show them off. Instead I got this pic.... She finally gave in and we got a cute one.
she is such a cutie. She does look grown up with her new braces. Gretchen wants braces too, she needs but, more for the attention, too funny. It doesn't look like she will need them for too long, she has great teeth. Can't wait to see that new smile!
6 comments:
I personally like the first picture. The second picture is really cute, but I'm pretty sure the first one shows her personality!
I hear that the ortho's are now all high tech and just a huge arcade for kids.
She looks so cute. I love the first picture. I will have to show Shleby.
She is so cute, I love the first pic. She seems like a fun girl! Gotta love those braces....
she is such a cutie. She does look grown up with her new braces. Gretchen wants braces too, she needs but, more for the attention, too funny. It doesn't look like she will need them for too long, she has great teeth. Can't wait to see that new smile!
What a great kid, good luck with the braces!
YOur blog is SOOO cute. I love it! And I'm glad to catch up on what's going on with your family.
Post a Comment