We took a quick trip to California to join Tammy, Tor, and the kids for a little beach vacation. The weather was awesome! I don't think it was over 80 degrees, ever. Definitely a nice break from the heat. One of our favorite spots is the Balboa Fun Zone.

We filled ourselves with junk food.

John and the kids went for a spin on the ferris wheel. I stayed on the ground and took pictures.

We met up with the McCann's at the beach. Tor taught the kids how to boogie board. They absolutely loved it!!!
Maddie and Mason riding the wave in.
Some of the gang.
These kids lived in the water all day long.
Mason riding the waves.
Madison loved the ocean.
Becky and Jake
Here are a few more of our day at the beach. John took a couple of pictures of me, but at 7 1/2 months pregnant I look like a beached whale, so those pics will not make a blog debut.

Even though it was a quick trip we had fun hanging out with Tammy, Tor, and the kids. We may just have to make this a summer tradition. I actually have more pictures to post but a big pile of vacation laundry is calling my name.
3 comments:
I thought that was Morgan in the picture with Mason. Maddie is starting to really look like her. Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe the size of that shaved ice.
So fun! I love the beach more than anything else. Your photos are so crisp and so amazing. I love them. Glad you have had wonderful summer!
Wonderful pictures, looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment