I can't believe summer break has come and gone and school is back in session. What's even harder to believe is that my baby boy started kindergarten today, sniff, sniff :( He is more than ready, which is nice. I am just having a hard time accepting he is not my little baby anymore. The girls had a great couple of days back and loved their teachers. It's going to be a great year!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe Mason started school. I thought about him all day. He looks like such a big boy. I guess he is.The girls look so pretty i their new outfits.
Mason does look so grown up and so independent. I would not have even recognized Maddie. She has gotten so much older looking and just as gorgeous as her older sisters. So when is the baby due. I bet you are getting close. Are you teaching this year? Would love to come by and visit sometime after she is born:)
5 comments:
I can't believe Mason started school. I thought about him all day. He looks like such a big boy. I guess he is.The girls look so pretty i their new outfits.
back to school already!!!is mason on the bus by himself????
Mason does look so grown up and so independent. I would not have even recognized Maddie. She has gotten so much older looking and just as gorgeous as her older sisters. So when is the baby due. I bet you are getting close. Are you teaching this year? Would love to come by and visit sometime after she is born:)
I am so sad we could never get together this summer. Your kids look cute.
Your kids are so cute! Talk about "mini you!" It is so weird to send Austin to another school. HE LOVES IT! How do all four of yours like it???
Post a Comment