Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer Saturday Starts Again

Today was Mason's first soccer game of the season. The "Bee's" did awesome!. Mason even scored 4 goals!!! I know I am a little biased, but he is the cutest little soccer player out there. We are going to have a lot of fun watching #7 play this fall. Now if we could only get some nice cool fall weather to watch the games in, that would be nice.


Scoring again!!! Go Mason!!!


Mason patiently waiting to get back in the game.


Little Soccer studs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest soccer player. Looks like he loves it.

Randi said...

Mason looks so grow up. I remember him as just a little boy. I can't believe it is almost time for you to have your baby. Good Luck with everything and I will be checking your blog often for an annnouncement.