Sunday, March 14, 2010

13

I have a teenager!!! It's hard to believe that's even possible, but it's true. Morgan turned 13 on March 6th. Now the teenage drama begins. Actually we are quite proud of our little Mo. She is really just an amazing girl and we are very blessed to have her in our family.

She requested a Turtle Cheesecake for her birthday, yum!!!

Her cute friends kidnapped her the other night for a little birthday scavenger hunt. Morgan loved it, she is always up for a party.

Happy Birthday Mo, We love you!!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

13 no way.........seems like she she only be 9 or 10. All you girls are so cute, but cant leave out Mason, he is pretty cute himself, such a cute family!
In answer to your question about Kyla's pictures, I just got them done at Wal-mart here in Cedar. The lady did a great job, I think I got a great deal and she threw in a 16x20 postboard collage that is super cute for free. I would totally recommend her, not sure about the other Wal-mart studios but Cedar's is great!