Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 Months

Today Malorie is 6 months old.
She is sitting up pretty good, still a little wobbly.
She is loving baby food.
She loves to grab her feet.
She loves to suck on her toes.
She says "mama"!!
She gives slobbery kisses.
She is sleeping through the night, finally!
She is very loved!!!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh my gosh she is a doll!

Fitness freak said...

aw she is gorgeous!

Soph

barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

Julie Winder said...

I don't think I have seen a more beautiful baby. she has the most gorgeous features. but, just look at her gorgeous mom! she is lucky to have a mommy that can take so many amazing photos of her. That is a fun story about you eloping and yes it did pay off you have such a cute bunch!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful little girl, I can just imagine how her big sisters dote on her. My girls keep telling me they want a baby brother or sister to play with...

Julie Winder said...

Chelsie, I miss your posts. I assume you are crazy busy with the end of school. We should meet at the park sometime this summer and let the girls play. I bet Malorie is crawling all over and wanting to walk soon:)