Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

We had a fun but HOT 4th of July this year. We went to the park in the morning and then cooled off in the pool in the afternoon. I guess we can consider going to Worthen park a 4th of July tradition now, we have been to the festivities for the last five years (excluding last year).

My blue eyed baby girls, looking festive...

Morgan and Mckenna squeezed into the ferris wheel with Mal, such great BIG sisters...

Another fun tradition, getting dunked at the park! Only Maddie and Mason participated this year.

Maddie and Mason on the ferris wheel...

Maddie climbed the rock wall so fast I barely had time to snap a pic...

Mason made it all the way to the top...

Boy, do I love these kids...

Malorie enjoying some yummy frosting...

Morgan and McKenna made these festive and delicious cupcakes...

Our friends came over for some BBQ and fireworks...good times

No comments: