This is at the beginning of the hike, the kids are still dry...
The trail weaves in and out of the stream, some areas were pretty deep.
Did I mention how beautiful everything was?
This is in the slot canyon heading up to the falls. I'm not sure how sturdy that ladder was, yikes!
Our crew of fearless leaders.
Taking a break before heading into the canyon...
Yep, that's me at the bottom. I was always in last place...
Maddie was my hiking buddy, she kept encouraging me along. She would continually say "You can do it mom!" or ask "Are you coming?"
The water was ice cold but it didn't stop the kids from sliding down the rock slides...
The collage below shows some of the sun rays that were shining through the trees when we started out this morning. It was absolutely gorgeous.

We plan to hike it again soon. Anyone want to join us?
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We'll have to go do that next time we are up there..
Great picture dude.your family nice.please let me know about which is place you journey.
I am from bangladesh.i am really like your family sir..have a nice journey.bye
Post a Comment