I thought I would be a better blogger this year and post at least once a month.
So far that hasn't happened,
And I'm not sure it will.
I've even contemplated not blogging anymore.
Who has the time?
Anyway, a few weeks ago the girls were reading back through our blog,
They loved looking back on past posts.
So I'm recommitting to post at least once a month.
Hopefully.
Madison had a violin performance.
Morgan was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society.
We are proud of her. We think she is pretty great. We love her.
Madison had a birthday. She turned 11 years old.
Where does the time go?
I still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.
Minutes after she was born she began peeing on the Dr.
She loves that story, we tell it to her every year.
She was our smallest baby, with the biggest attitude.
We are so blessed to have such a funny, smart, beautiful, daughter.
It was as delicious!
Maddie and Mason with their Valentine Boxes ready for school.
We keep Valentine's Day pretty low key around here.
The kids were happy with a little chocolate and a new shirt.
The weather has been incredible around here lately.
We decided to head to Snow Canyon to enjoy the sunshine and have a picnic.
We were going to go on a hike but played in the sand dunes instead.
Hopefully I can keep up on my blogging.
Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment