I am officially over pouting about my blog being gone. So what if a year of posts and pictures are lost in cyber-space. So what if I was counting it as a family journal. So what if I was counting it as a scrapbook. Time to move on. So, I am announcing that coming soon will be a new and improved blog, when I can find the time.
2 comments:
Chelsie...I just want to cry for you!! I have spent sooooo much stinking time on this dang thing and I have only been doing it for 1 week!!! Anyhow, HI!!! It's Jennifer Maes here! I can't wait to see your new blog!! Take care!
I am happy to see you have gotten over losing your blog. Tell the girls hi from Kamri and Mason hi from Kynsli. Kynsli still talks about Mason like he lives next door. We hope thing are going good for you guys. Hopefully sometime we will be able to get together.
Post a Comment