I have been working on trying to get my old blog back. I am having zero luck getting any response from blogger. I am so sad to think that all of my posts and pictures may be gone forever. I guess I could just start over. But I have not been in the mood, that and I have nothing new to post. Even though John accidently deleted my blog, I have been holding a little grudge against him since it happened. Stupid, I know. I need to get over it and move on. So this may be the start of an all new blog.
2 comments:
I thought for sure you guys would have gone to the Hannah Montana Concert. Kamri was so jeolous of the yoakum girls. I was able to get tickets to go to the 3D movie but I had to go to Pocatello to find some. And even then it was a little iffy if I was going to be able to get any. I guess the some movie theaters are already selling out of those tickets too.
You need to get going on the new blog postings.
Post a Comment