Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here comes trouble


Just have to put a picture of Mason and his buddies up. He and Merik discovered they have the same shirt, now Mason wants to wear it on a daily basis. They have spent the last three afternoons jumping scooters on ramps that McClayne made. I have a feeling stitches may be in our future. I miss the days when Mason's BFF Kynsli, lived next door and he played dolls instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that kid. He is so dang cute. Let him be a boy. He has already had stitches what are a few more?

LuDLoW LiFe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuDLoW LiFe said...

Chelsie,
I am so glad you found us. ya I can't believe that I am old enough to have kids either, it seems weird! But I love it. We love living in Cedar, but miss my family. Actually my parents built a house up here this summer so we see a lot more of them, so that's good. I can't wait to see more pictures of your family. Sorry about your blog, I have spent a lot of time on this and can't imagine if I lost it.

Randi said...

What a crew!! They look like they are all grown up. Kynsli really misses playing with Mason. She still considers him her boyfriend.