Just had to post this funny picture of Morgan heading to her violin lesson on her mini moped. She put on her helmet, violin, and books and off she went. Very responsible. It is so nice when the kids can take themselves to their activities. She is doing such a great job with the violin, we are excited to hear her progress each week. Believe me, the violin doesn't sound too good during the first few practices. Once I was on the phone with my sister and the girls were in the other room practicing, my sister asked who was crying? No crying here, just the violin. It is good to be past that phase of practice.
3 comments:
I remember that. That was to funny. I love the picture. I couldn't figure out what was on her back. She is a very responsible (sp?) girl.
Hi Chelsea,
I just found your blog while looking at Mitch and Kims. I hope everything is going well. Check out our family blog at steveamythomasclara.blogspot.com
let me know how you are
amy rhodes
That is toooooo cute!!! The joys of livin in a smaller town!!
Post a Comment