This week has been exceptionally busy for us around here. The new soccer season starts Saturday and we had 3 practices, gymnastics, violin, parent/teacher conferences, etc. I have been working late at school neglecting things at home like laundry and housework. So to make a long story short, Madsion gave herself a bath but couldn't find any p.j.'s when she was done. This is what she found! Not that she minds wearing whatever, she actually likes to dress on the wild side. Poor girl, could her mother do a little laundry already?
2 comments:
That is the funniest picture. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I love that girl and her personality.
I love the outfit. Sounds like you guys are crazy busy down there. Are you coaching soccer again? Soccer doesn't start up here until the summer. We have still have snow everywhere. Kamri is going to venture out and try tennis this year. We are hoping to be coming down to Mesquite sometime in March. I will let you know for sure and maybe we can get together.
Post a Comment