Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mason hearts books

Mason loves to read! Every night we read a stack of books before bed. I tell him to pick two books and he ends up bringing me ten. Until a week ago he was content to just listen to the stories, now he wants to read them himself. I found the easiest books we have and he loves them. I am sure he is just looking at the pictures, but watching him is too cute. I just love how he follows the words with his finger. He is one smart 4 year old. I had to record him "reading". Enjoy !!! *You will have to pause my music to hear the video*

6 comments:

Amy said...

He is so smart! I am figuring he is about 4 years old. How does it feel to be raising a genius?

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that boy.

Makayla said...

Too cute!! Hayden has that same bedspread - just love it!!

Robyn said...

I was waondering what happened to you! Welcome back to the blogging world. Morgan sure is reminding me of you!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

He is so cute and wow, he's gonna be a smart one!

Anonymous said...

I AM READY FOR A NEW POST!!!!