Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Party Never Stops




We were excited to have the Yoakum's come up for the weekend and hang out and celebrate Morgan's b-day some more. Friday night we stayed up way too late, I think Shelby said that she and Morgan went to sleep at 3:30 a.m.!!!! Saturday morning Kristie, Shelby, Morgan , and I went to the always classy "Asia Nails" and had some wonderful pedi's. This was Shelby's first pedi experience, she liked it even though she didn't really want to admit it. Next we went and had lunch at the Pizza Factory and then hit the mall for a little retail therapy. We went back to get the rest of the girls and headed over to Hairatage for some updo's. The girl's were in heaven getting their hair and fingernails done up. Shelby was such a good sport. She is a total tomboy and this kind of stuff just isn't her thing, but she was so great at participating, she never complained. I did bribe her a little with a trip to the candy store so I think that helped a little. After we finished their hair we went to the cute Thomas Judd store and stocked up on some candy. Spoiled girls! They are worth it for sure. Mark, Kristie, John and I went to Samuri 21 for dinner. We had a great time and ate way too much!!! It was a fun weekend and I think we are finally finished celebrating Morgan's b-day for this year. Until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fun weekend!! Shelby did have fun. Even though she would hate to admit it.

Dinner was a ton of fun to. To bad we cannot catch shrimp. :)

We will do it again in May for McKenna's....