Morgan turned 11 years old yesterday. I can hardly beleive I have an 11 year old. Miss Morgan is such a wonderful part of our family. I thought I would list eleven facts about her (although the list could go on)
1. When she was born she had a TON of hair.
2. As a baby she had the most awesome blue eyes ever, they are now a beautiful blue/green.
3. She loves parties.
4. When I wake her up in the morning I love to smell her forehead, it smells sooooo good.
5. She loves to try new things.
6. Take Morgan to Disneyland and she will ride any ride with you, she is fearless.
7. She loves to plan family home evening lessons.
8. Morgan plays the violin.
9. She is a great helper around the house.
10. She loves to snuggle and talk, I hope she always wants to talk to me.
11. We love her so much!!!!!!
Last night we went to Samuri 21 for dinner and Cold Stone to celebrate her birthday. The food was delicious and the kids loved watching the chef prepare the food. Although Morgan had a good time with her family she was a little preoccupied texting friends and talking on her cell phone. She is definitely on her way to becoming a teenager. Happy Birthday Morgan, we love you!!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN! We hope you had a great birthday. You are growing up way to fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!! Can't wait to go have our girls day tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment