Monday, August 18, 2008

A little update

Just wanted to say that I am still around, I just haven't had time to update my blog. School is back in session and is keeping me/us busy. The girls are loving school! Mason starts pre-school soon, he is very excited. I took a few pictures on the first day so when I get to them I will post a couple. So much to write, so little time. Stay tuned.................

5 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I know the feeling. I've been working hard to get things in order to start our year on Monday, and as I look at our schedule I wonder if I'll ever have time to blog again.

ut3peas said...

WE MISS YOU!!! I was helping the office take all the transfers out of Power School and they only had Maddie and McKenna, no Morgan. I thought maybe she had decided to stay, but Mrs. Wilson told me no. I was bummed. We need a bit of Merrill here.

Mindi said...

i was beginning to think you fell off the edge of the world! glad you are still there!

linde said...

It is good to hear things are going good. I am glad the girls like thier new school