Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's your song?

So this is the last thing in the world I have time for right now but I am doing it anyway. I saw this fun post on Mindi's blog, she found a cool site that lists the #1song on any given day. I thought I would look our birthdays up to see what was playing on those momentous days......

John - April 20, 197? "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree"

Chelsie - July 23, 197? "The Hustle" Yeah, I know, how cool is that for a birthday song.

Morgan - March 6, 199? "Wannabe be my lover" Spice Girls

McKenna - May 25, 199? "Livin' La Vida Loca" I loved that that video, Ricky Martin and the melted wax. I know very cheesy.

Maddie - February 9, 200? "It Wasn't Me" Shaggy

Mason - November 18, 200? "Baby Boy" Beyonce Thought that was totally perfect for the day our baby boy was born. Although I don't think I have ever heard that song.

And for Our Wedding Day - March 22, 199? "Because You Loved Me" Celine Dion I didn't realize that song was almost 13 years old. Aaahhhhh the memories! It seems just like yesterday, John and I were eloping. That's another story for another time.

If you want to check out the #1 song on your special days go here................

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

2 comments:

Mindi said...

ahhhhh!! livin' la vida loca used to be my favorite song at our excersie class at the gym.....good times!!

glad you posted this, chelsi--too fun!

Rachel said...

It's funny, I didn't recognize any of the song titles for our birthdays, but when I looked them up I knew the songs. Does it surprise me that Christina Aguilera was #1 on Anna's birth-day?