
Last weekend John and I had a nice little vacation alone, together, just the two of us. I flew to San Diego to meet up with John, we ate, we shopped, we slept. On Friday we drove to L.A. or "hell-ay" as John would call it, and saw Wicked. I was sure that my kids would be terribly homesick without us. They were not. Grandma and Grandpa made sure they had an aweomse time bowling, swimming, and shopping. It was a nice little vacation before the summer ends and we are back to school. I owe my parents a huge THANK YOU for watching the kids.
9 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I have heard so many wonderful things about Wicked, you are lucky you were able to see it.
I hope you are enjoying your summer. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes?! I am sure you are already starting to think of things to do in the classroom this next year. Enjoy your last couple weeks!
Wow on two counts. A vacation without the kids, awesome! And our whole family has been obsessed with Wicked, you're lucky you got to see it!
Sounds like you had a great time!! I called to have Morgan babysit Friday and forgot she was out of town and so were you.
I am so jealous. I have heard so many good things about it. We are planning on coming down to Mesquite some time in the next couple of weeks. I will try to get a hold of you when we are down there.
Chelsie! How fun for you...I am very jealous. You deserve a break! Is Mckenna ready for cheer to start up again? I know Gretchen is missing all her friends. Summer went to fast, I am excited for all of your new adventures with school..keep in touch.
Lucky! Sounds way fun.
Chelsie I am wondering how your kids are enjoying school and how your new class is...looking forward to your next post. hope all is well julie
it wasn't the same without you an your darling girls at school...Gretchie mentioned how she missed Maddie but, that she saw Mckenna at cheer and you picking her up.
How are things going for you? hope to see a new post soon. I can't believe school started already
Post a Comment