Now that we have an In-N-Out, we eat there at least once a week. Mason always takes the meat off his burger and never eats the bun, lettuce, or tomato. Crazy kid. So, we have gotten smart and now we only order the meat. He couldn't be happier.
Oh, for the days when In-N-Out was only minutes away. We ate there almost weekly, too. Now we only get our fix a couple times a year when we visit Vegas.
He is so cute. We miss you guys. You could buy your old house back! You should come by sometime and let our boys play. You can order Scentsy anytime. Just call me. The new catalog just came out and the new warmers and smells are great! I need to get ahold of your sisters and see if they want to do a party still. It would be fun.
4 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous I miss in-n-out so much.
Oh, for the days when In-N-Out was only minutes away. We ate there almost weekly, too. Now we only get our fix a couple times a year when we visit Vegas.
He is a true boy! Chelsie I need to talk to you! I will have to get your number.
He is so cute. We miss you guys. You could buy your old house back! You should come by sometime and let our boys play. You can order Scentsy anytime. Just call me. The new catalog just came out and the new warmers and smells are great! I need to get ahold of your sisters and see if they want to do a party still. It would be fun.
Post a Comment