Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another milestone


Mason started pre-school today and absolutely loved it. Last week he went to a little open house to meet Mrs. Morris and wanted to stay and play. Every morning when he wakes up, he asks if he has school. I hope he stays this enthusiatic about learning in the future. I'm sure part of the excitement has to do with Merik and Dakota being there with him. Anyway, we are not really sure what to call his teacher, sometimes he says Miss Carol and other times it is Mrs. Morris. Whatever it is, he is listening to what she has to say. Today he told us about the letter "L" and a man putting the flag on the moon. Hooray for a great first day of pre-school!!!

5 comments:

ut3peas said...

He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is. Here's a question- Ms. Rammell said you had a paper/poster that compared the SRI and DRA scores. Do you know where we could get something like that? Just mail me apierson@gwacademy.org. I don't know your email address.
Keep blogging- we love to hear about those Merrills

Rachel said...

What a handsome kid, I can't believe how old he is. I'm glad he's loving his school.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

They grow up too fast! He is so handsome.

Julie Winder said...

He is such a cute boy! Gretchen misses Maddie! I stumbled on her writing on Maddie's blog yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Cute new page. I love that little guy. can't believe he is in preschool.