I saw these pictures on a blog and had to share. Really, what can you say? I guess there was show on WeTV, but I must have missed it. I hope they play re-runs of this.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I watched the show. They do run it over and over. Her stomach was out of control. It was crazy. I can't believe something stretched that big.
What the...is right! Can you believe the size of her belly. She looks pretty good laying there next to the babies, too. I would have a pile of skin laying next to me if that was me!
3 comments:
I watched the show. They do run it over and over. Her stomach was out of control. It was crazy. I can't believe something stretched that big.
That is crazy! I am going to have to watch for the show to come back on.
What the...is right! Can you believe the size of her belly. She looks pretty good laying there next to the babies, too. I would have a pile of skin laying next to me if that was me!
Post a Comment