Today at school we had our first "Hero Hunt" assembly. Each teacher had to choose a student who represented this months character trait, "Respect". Maddie's teacher chose her, she was so excited. Of course, I forgot my camera. Maddie was grinning from ear to ear. Last year we had a similar program at school, but since Maddie was in my class I never chose her. I was afraid parents would suspect favoritism. It's nice that she got to have a little moment in the spotlight this year. Way to go Maddie, we are so proud of you!!!!
3 comments:
that little maddie is such a doll--abbey was telling me just yesterday about what she is gonna do for her birthday party (which isn't until february, fyi) and maddie merrill was on the list. WAHHHOOOOOOOO!!! GET READY!!!!
Good for Maddie, what teacher couldn't love that adorable face.
Congratulations Madd's we are so proud of you !!!
Post a Comment