Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Go West!!!


Last Thursday the girls were in a play at school called "Go West" . They have been practicing for a few months and have been so excited to perform. Morgan and Maddie played "steamboat girls" and McKenna was a "cowgirl". They were even more excited to have Grandma Louise come to St. George to see them perform. She did a wonderful job making their skirts and they looked really cute. We loved having her here, even if it was only for one night. We can't wait to have her come and stay longer next time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are growing up so fast! I'll be the play was lots of fun.

Send me your email address so I can set you up as part of the blog I started.
amylrhodes at cox dot net (for spam purposes)
Send me Kristie's, too

Julie Winder said...

Chelsie I am so glad I found your blog...it is so fun to read. Your girls are so gorgeous and your little boy is way handsome...those eyes! We need to get together and take pictures of our kids soon! Your baby chick pictures and school pictures are so fun to look at. You are the best 1st grade teacher any kid could have:) What will they do without you? oh, and I love your music:)