Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend





We went to Vegas on Sunday to celebrate McKenna's Birthday at my parents house and spend Memorial Day relaxing by the pool. The kids had fun swimming even though it was not nearly warm enough. Monday we left the dads in charge of the kids and my mom, sister,and I headed down to the Fashion Show Mall. The highlight was of course eating at Nordstrom's Cafe, I love the tomato basil soup, YUM! Yay for relaxing weekends! Yay for summer break!

3 comments:

Randi said...

I am so jealous you guys are done with school for the summer. We still have till next Thursday:( When are you guys planning on going to SLC? Our summer is going to be crazy, but we would love to meet up with you guys if we can work it out. Are you missing living on THE street? How are things going in your new house?

Julie Winder said...

cute swim pictures...i absolutely love tomato soup...my favorite is creamy tomato from Trader Joes...

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun weekend. To bad it wasn't a little warmer so the kids could have enjoyed swimming more.

I love Maddie's pose.