Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have seen this on several blogs and I love the idea so I thought I would jump on the band wagon.

1. Today I am thankful for summer break and sleeping in. After getting up at 5:30 a.m. for the last nine months I slept in until 8:30 a.m. Too bad that summer vacay is only nine short weeks. I plan on taking full advantage of of being lazy and just chillin' with the kiddos.

2. I am thankful that I love my job. Yesterday as I was cleaning out the last few items in my class (moving to a new schoool) and I was really missing my sweet little first graders, I am thankful they were such great kids and made going to work so fun.

3. I am thankful for my awesome hubby, John. He is the man when you need things moved. It took him two days and several truck loads to move all the stuff in my class. He never once complained. John you are the best!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to steal this one!

Julie Winder said...

chelsie what a cute idea...i love it..i am going to have to copy this idea too. You are such a great teacher, your passion for it shows and the kids loved you back because of it. Your husband sounds like Brent...he has gotten good at moving in a hurry..glad you are enjoying your summer break...we should get together one of these summer days.

Randi said...

Are you not teaching at the Charter School anymore? What school are you going to teach at? I am going to have to give you a call so I can get caught up on things.