Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally the Fourth






I know it's late but I wanted to post some pics of our fourth of July festivities. We were all thrilled that John had the day off, especially me. Last year I took the kids to the park on my own, this year I was glad to have him join us. For the last few years we have headed to the park to have a little fun, this year we kept the tradition going. Let me tell you it was hot, unbearably hot. The kids cooled off in the dunk tank, even Mason participated this year. After enduring an hour or so at the park we convinced the kids to leave. Lunch at Cafe Rio and swimming did the trick. The grand finale of the day was a low key firework show courtesy of John.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That dunk tank is great! The kids looked like they enjoyed it, although Morgan looked pretty nervous. That's just what we need for our upcoming primary activity:) I found some instructions online for making one, I wonder if I can get Adam to help me...

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks like a great way to cool off from the heat. It was pretty hot here so I can't imagine it there.

Looks like the kids had fun and isn't nice when your husband can enjoy the fun as well and not have to work.