The girls have been asking us to go camping all summer. I kept putting them off and finding other things for us to do. I am not a big camper, in fact the last time we camped was three years ago at Chuck and Diane's place in Beaver. I finally gave in and we headed to Pine Valley this past weekend. The weather was perfect during the day, at night we got a little too cold. We forgot our fishing poles so we watched the fish jump instead. There were deer around our campsite. Mason wanted to be in charge of the fire, he kept gathering wood, throwing things into it, scaring me to death. We actually had a pretty good time. John and the kids are already planning our next campout.
4 comments:
I love McKenna's camping shoes. It looks like you guys had fun. It is really pretty up there. We'll have to go one of these days. I need a trailer or hotel room though.
Kids never stop pushing and stretching you do they? The things we do for our kids... hopefully it's all adding up to make us better people, right?
That looks like a lot of fun. Steve and I keep saying we will go camping - maybe one day.
To answer your question about the camera - I just bought a Nikon D60. I LOVE it. It is really easy to use, however I do need to go to some classes so I can figure out how to use all the features. It was kind of expensive, but well worth it.
It looks like you guys had a fun time. We should have tagged along with you guys.
Post a Comment