My sister found this great website, she got it off the always reputable TMZ website. Let me tell you the fashions are so cutting edge. I think my kids would blend in well at Costco or Wal-mart in these fine fashions. http://www.fldsdress.com/
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I told you it is going to be the next big trend.
Can you believe the prices of some of the clothes?
Holy CRAP! Those are expensive! If those kids ony know what kind of cool clothes they could buy with that kind of money, they would be kissing all their mommy's goodbye and heading for the nearest gymboree!
2 comments:
I told you it is going to be the next big trend.
Can you believe the prices of some of the clothes?
Holy CRAP! Those are expensive! If those kids ony know what kind of cool clothes they could buy with that kind of money, they would be kissing all their mommy's goodbye and heading for the nearest gymboree!
Post a Comment