Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

McKenna tagged me a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually do tags, but since she lives with me she has been nagging/reminding that I need to answer her tag. So here it goes....

Things I love;

I love my family
I love being a wife and mom
I love my parents
I love my sister and brother
I love my in-laws
I love John's family
I love my grandmas
I love being a teacher
I love rainy summer days
I love to watch lightning
I love to smell my laundry when it comes out of the dryer
I love the smell of babies breath (just my own babies)
I love ice from Sonic
I love Mexican food
I love going for a drive with John
I love getting into bed with fresh clean sheets
I love really, really, really, hot showers
I love a clean house, it makes me feel so good
I love to make dinner for my family, sometimes
I love Sunday afternoon naps

Of course I love so many more things that I can't think of right now, so I think that fulfills my tag commitment. Thanks McKenna, that was fun. I love you!!!

Oh, and I tag anyone who wants to share the love!!!

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

Chelsie...it was fun to get to know you better..I love a lot of the same things too:) Ok, we have to get our kids together, I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left until school starts!